Thriving Wives Gift Guide
Mother's Day has come and gone and now it is time to celebrate all those amazing Daddies in the Thriving Hizzzouse.
I know my Thriving Husband is hands down the Raddest Dad that ever was or will be. How do you even begin to show the man who lights up your AND your children's lives how much you love and appreciate him? Well, I asked a few of my favorite father's to share what their perfect gift would be...this is what they said.
- "Something to show I am loved and appreciated. Doesn't have to be big or fancy, just like something I have been talking about or wanted to do and giving me the time to go do it" - M.
- "Things I wouldn't buy for myself, leaf blower, Fitbit, electric chainsaw, Apple TV...Well maybe I would buy the yard tools" - A.
- "A lazy day pool side with the family BBQing and the wife making cocktails" - I.
- "Spending a relaxing day with my family" - N.
- "Appreciation. Honest appreciation of all my hard work...You know, the same way you females feel about Mother's Day!" - J
Well Daddies, thanks for the tips, I will make sure to pass on specifics to your Thriving Wives.
I know I can speak for all the Thriving Wives who are the other half of these men above when I say that we love, appreciate you and are so incredibly thankful for all you do. Now, it's time for us to show it!
Happy Father's Day to all you Thriving Daddies...WE LOVE YOU!
Strive to Thrive,