5 Pumpkin Recipes Not to Be Missed
I am pretty honest and open about my insane pumpkin addiction. I mean, I literally stalk the stores starting in mid-September wondering when Pumpkin-Palooza will kick off....I say Labor Day weekend is good.
With only one month left to fill up on my round, orange, spicy friend I gathered the five recipes I am SURE to make before we move into Christmas-Mania.
1. Pumpkin Crumb Cake Muffins, Sally's Baking Addiction does it again with these delights. When pumpkin and crumb cake collide...I am a happy Thriving Wife!
2. Pumpkin Alfredo. Oh Yellow Bliss Road, why do you do this to me? You know I love me a cream sauce but now you go and make it all pumpkin-ey...too much! This decadent dish is said to be creamy, rich and doesn't pack on all the calories of your traditional Alfredo....defs worth a try!
3. Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Cake. I love Lil' Luna and seem to keep going back to her blog for more. When I spotted this Cinnamon Roll Cake featuring my pumpkin pal I knew it would be a perfect treat to whip up for the family on a chilly Fall morning...if we get any of those soon that is...
4. Pumpkin Nutella Muddy Buddies. Lemon Tree Dwelling takes a glorious spin on one of my favorite snacks...muddy buddies! Mixing pumpkin AND Nutella? Done and done. Looking SO forward to making these with the boys and sharing with friends and family for the holidays!
5. Pumpkin Nutella Hot Chocolate. My obsession with the blog How Sweet It Is, is no secret. So, while we are on the topic of pumpkin and Nutella, let's just go there. I am all in for this hot chocolate recipe and will most likely be found pounding it while shoving down those muddy buddies by the fist full....
What are your favorite pumpkin recipes? Any that shouldn't be missed by this PS lovin' TW?
Strive to thrive,